Friday, December 29, 2006

WELCOME!

Hafa Adai and welcome to our class blog! You will be posting your entries here after each class session throughout the semester. Take care and happy blogging!

-Dr. Rivera :)

7 comments:

Crystal said...

Hi Dr. Rivera, Barbara and Sheila,
Thanks for the invite, Dr. Rivera. See you all next week.

Sheila Indalecio said...

Hello Crystal, Dr. Rivera, and nice to meet you Barbara. I just registered for this course and we shall meet in person next week.

Thank you for accepting me into this course so warmly Dr. Rivera.

Regards,
Sheila Indalecio

Sheila Indalecio said...

Dr. Rivera and classmates,
I'm going over the syllabus right now. If there is anything you can guide me with that I should accomplish before next week's meeting please let me know. Thank you.

Regards,
Sheila I.

mnrivera said...

Crystal and Sheila,

I'm glad to see that you've made it successfully to our class blog! Next week we'll be meeting face to face and afterwards we'll join Dr. Stoicovy at the WASC poster session, so that we can represent the Language and Literacy Program. I'll see you then!

-Dr. Rivera

Barb Jacala said...

What is the WASC poster session all about? What is expected of us?

mnrivera said...

We will showcase what our Language and Literacy Program is all about with posters that Dr. Stoicovy and I created. You play an important role as students, as you are living testaments of the knowledge gained in the L&L courses. You will speak about the program and your experience with it. I'm sure all of you will do a wonderful job!

-Dr. Rivera

Barb Jacala said...

I'm still not receiving your blog invitation. I did not receive one for 484g neither.

Barbara