I have always agreed the moment I heard this saying, "Life's best teacher is experience." Standing up to the plate and hitting a home run is always possible with a team spirit. Thank you Crystal for that flattery; however, I think you did an awesome job sharing your perspectives of our wonderful program just as much. I couldn't have shared all that thought and knowledge without the team spirit standing to my left and the team guidance smiling and encouraging to my right. Our program does in fact give us the opportunity to broaden our horizons and allows us the confidence to head for our goals. We all know, our program and the School of Education head to transform us into 'Knowledgeable Scholars, Effective Communicators, and Reflective Decision Makers.' From that great experience, I could say that transformation is in great progress. Take a breathe, enjoy your weekend, and let's move on to our NEXT goal!
Regards,
Sheila Indalecio
Saturday, February 03, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment